[Elfsea] Hola!

C E Huse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 8 11:31:10 PDT 2002

Hola!

Been looking for me?? If so, sorry. I have had my yearly spring bout with
bronchitus and I've been in bed all this time. To make things worse Phelippe
and the baby was sick, too. Nothing worse than being really sick and having
a hubby and a baby to care for while your 2 oldest are bouncing off the
walls and you aren't feeling so hot yourself.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote to me about my problem with
Diane. I am currently in contact with Medicaid..they have her down with the
wrong PCP and I have to wait for them to change her over. I guess I just
feel so alone in this matter and it really helped my spirits to know that
everyone is concerned for her as much as I am.

Inez...got your e-mail. Let me finish deleting the 2000 e-mails I have and
I'll get back to you (no joke on the amount of e-mails!)

Donnel...I will be more than happy to water-bear for the kiddos at Warlord
and I'll bring those tunics for them too. I hope you are feeling better! :)

Yours in Service,
Maria