[Elfsea] Star Wars Thursday

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 23:39:43 PDT 2002

Since I have not heard any comments about dinner, then my plan is this.  I
will be at the Red, Hot, and Blue in Arlington on I-30 and Copeland (by the
Kinko's, near the Ballpark) at 6:00pm for dinner.  All are welcome to join
me, but I am not buying (except my own, unless someone else is feeling
generous.)  Hope to see you there.
Raimond

P.S.  If you need further directions, let me know.  972-254-8546

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>