[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Our plans for Warlord.....

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Thu May 16 09:49:08 PDT 2002

My dearest Eleanor Cleavely,
I would appear that the dreaded pirates have infiltrated our midst.  We have intercepted this missive from one of the nobles of the fair Barony of the Steppes.  One of their own is apparantly a traitor by offering shelter and aide to these barbarians.  We must be ever on guard and prepared to provide aide in defense for our close neighbor.

May God assist in your safe travels,
Honourable Lady Arabella