[Elfsea] Bead stuff/Steppes Mini Collegium

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Sun May 19 12:12:42 PDT 2002

I will be talking to Vincenzo at Steppes Warlord next
weekend.  I'm thinking July would be better than June as
Kingdom College is in June.  In addition to glass bead
making, I will be teaching leading of stained glass, Asa
will be teaching point engraving on glass, and Suzanna (and
possibly Carriene [sp?])will be teaching enameling.  The
Mini Collegium is pretty much an all-day affair with small
hands-on classes, and the participants all take home
something(s) they have made.  You can participate in as few
or as many of the classes as you want.  Hope to see you
there!
Julianna

Julianna