[Elfsea] Fighter practice Tourney results

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Sun May 19 21:18:06 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of you,
So far the fighter practice tourney has been doing it's job.  There have been more people attending on an increasing basis.  Let's keep it up.

Please remember that the tourney is postponed as will fighter practice next week because of Steppes Warlord.

These are the current standings as of Today May 19th.  We have 3 more dates June 2, June 8th at the Highland Games, and the final date being June 16th at Veterans Park.

If you are interested in getting passes for the Highland Games Demo see Ceatta at moot tonite.  To get passes you must commit to 4 hours of service... if you come to fight we'll be doing it periodically through out the day.  Usually scheduled around the Shief (sp) toss.  (a burlap sack of hay thrown with a pitch fork over a bar raising in height)You'll get plenty of time to eat hagis, scotch eggs and shortbread as well as shopping.  We should have a tent available to store your armor and ice chests.

Points are cumulative.. if you want to see daily scores see me at Moot, I'll have the sheets.

Louis - 95
Tomas - 75
Sir Romanius - 44
Virgil - 36
Llwellyn - 28
Christian - 21
Stella - 18
Herbert - 16
Daire - 16
Wilim - 13
Sir Samuel - 12
Aria - 12
Morgan - 11
Ivan - 8
Vix - 2
Remember there are 3 more dates and there are five prize baskets.  It's still anyone's game.

The purpose of this tourney is to get people to come to practice.  Knights have a duty to teach.  1 hour bear pit.  Non knights 2 points for a win and 1 point for a loss.  Knights get 1 point either way.

So far Romanius has been having a blast and in 3rd place even at 1 point at a time.  It's still everyone's chance for a basket.

Arabella