[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor XI feast

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 15:06:11 PDT 2002

Picture it.

You have just spent the day competing in heavy or light fighting. Or maybe
another type of event.

You are hot, tired and very, very hungry. Do you really want to pull all the
stuff out to make dinner? Or sit around waiting for it to cook?

Of course not.

Join us at Guardian of the Tor XI feast. June 29th 2002

Feast will be an all you can eat meal that includes the following:
Bread and cheese, Smoked Brisket, Ranch Style potatoes, Ranch Style beans,
rolls, bread pudding, tea, lemonade, coffee, and water.

Since our site host is catering, we request that you prepay by June 15th.
Adult   $10.00
Child 6-12 $5.00
Child 5 and under Free

Feast reservations can be made through our Reservation Steward
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor
1230 Isla St.
Stephenville, TX 76401
dftfeast at hotmail.com
(254) 965-4840

Upon receipt of your payment we will confirm your reservation.

Come and join us.
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor