[Elfsea] Fool's Court and Revel Autocrat

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 17:21:40 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea.  I have read the many posts concerning
this event and wish to explain what is happening.  I ahve had several people
express interest in coordinating this event, and I have stated that a bid
would have to be submitted.  Until today, no one had submitted any kind of
official bid.  Official meaning a copy to the Seneshcal, B&B, and since I am
deciding who, myself.  I have in fact recieved the first official bid in
writting today.  To be fair, bids will close at Business Meeting June 3rd. A
decision will be made at that time.

IN Foolish Service

HL Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")