[Elfsea] was yard work - now - Rejects from Notre Dame

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sat May 11 22:23:39 PDT 2002

Yes, Geoffrey, but I'm sure she did it so that her daughter, Becky, would
look like Esmeralda when she walked across the stage for graduation.
Sieglinda always did have that certain Flair....

I hope she is better now and that she has a Happy Mother's Day anyway.

With Love to all the Mothers out there,

Xene