[Elfsea] Bardic at Highland games

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 07:40:16 PDT 2002

I did? *G* Sure, I'd be happy to. Basically, it's just
going to be whoever wants to jump up and do a song or
story. No competition. No fire (unfortunately). Just a
little pizzaz to draw the crowds as we fight on the
list field.

This is an official invitation to all the bards within
Elfsea! Come out and show your talents! The more
bards, the merrier!

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary