[Elfsea] Fools Court

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 29 08:42:28 PDT 2002

I must be big enough to handle the crowd and have a place to
sit and eat and enough electric and kitchen to allow prep of
the food brought. It can be someone's home if it can meet
these requirements. The Wake/Wedding was a good example.

If the autocrat wants it, you may have my house and yard
for the event. With the blue and gold and blue and white
tents in the yard and tables from the shed we should be able
to handle the eating and court. The stuff we need is in the
shed on the property. Rain would make it difficult, but we
might be OK if I emptied the living area of furniture and
put in tables.

But the autocrat(s) may have much superior site(s) available.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede