[Elfsea] OT- Harry potter DVD & Seamus modem working again

C E Huse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 31 21:51:06 PDT 2002

We bought Harry Potter for Ryan as an early birthday present.

I only was able to access 7..never did find an 8th scene.

Loved 1 of the scenes when 1 little bow was magically hobbled and the little
boy who always blows up his incantations offers to help....it was really
funny!

Now. I have seen Harry Potter 3 times and I just love it! Can't wait to see
it again! Best child's video investment, yet!

Maria