[Elfsea] yard work needed

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 16:58:19 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Need so extra cash?  I have a large yard and unfortunatly, I am allergic to
most of it.  I am looking for someone to help with this jungle.  There is
poison ivy to be dealt with.

One or more people can do the job, teens will be considered also.  However, I
ask that you provide your own transportation.  I do have a mower and an
eletric trimmer.  If you have a gas trimmer, that would probably be better.
The time frame for this project is sometime during the next couple of weeks.
You would not have to do it all in one day.  please reply privately if
interested to mailto:raimonddemora at hotmail.com[1]

Thanks

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")