[Elfsea] Scottish Highland Games

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Mon May 13 09:54:24 PDT 2002

The Texas Highland Games will be held from June 7-9, 2002, at the same place
(Maverick Stadium in Arlington, TX -- corner of Davis and Mitchell).  We are
in the same place as well.    We have 60 passes for the weekend and if you
plan on attending and can spend 4 hours in our area answering questions and,
in general, be a source for SCA recruiting, please send me an e-mail and I
will put your name on the list.

This is Elfsea's biggest recruiting demo of the year, and we want to make it
the best eve,

The web site for the Texas Highland Games is

http://www.texasscottishfestival.com/

Ceatta