[Elfsea] dinner before movie

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 01:32:26 PDT 2002

For those who are planning to attend the showing of Star Wars on Thursday at
the Eastchase Theater, where would like to meet for dinner before the movie.
  As previously posted, the movie starts at 7:30pm.  The idea is to meet
before at 6:00pm somewhere nearby for dinner.  I would like to suggest Red,
Hot and Blue (BBQ) near The Ballpark.  I am open to ideas.

Also, have you got your tickets yet?  I got mine Monday.  Remember, a movie
like this sales out pretty quick if you wait to the last minute.

I am so looking forward to this.
Raimond

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>