[Elfsea] Heraldic Commentary/Consultation

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue May 14 10:55:46 PDT 2002

Greetings everyone,

I hope this missive finds everyone hale and hearty.  I am hosting a
Heraldic Commentary/Consultation Friday May 17 at my home in Carrollton.

It will be primarily a commentary session on the May gazette, but
consultations can also be accomplished as well.  I would like to invite
all heralds, as well as anyone else who is interested in how these
things work, to join me.

The evening will begin at 7:30 P.M. Address is 1712 Random Rd Carrollton
(75006 – for those of you who prefer to use Map quest, etc).   Phone is
972.245.5692; directions are listed at the end of this missive.

Thank you,
Margarite McBridin
Oakenwald

Directions:

Take your best route I35.  (From Irving, Arlington, etc go South on 35,
from Lewisville, Denton, etc, go North)

Take the Whitlock/Sandy Lake exit and go East (right if going North,
left if going South).

Turn South (right) on Broadway – it’s the first right turn.

Go through the light and turn East (left) onto Donald.

The house is on the corner of Random and Donald facing Donald.

There is no parking directly in front of the house, but you can park in
front of the house, across the street.