[Elfsea] Tents at Steppes Warlord

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Tue May 14 20:13:13 PDT 2002

Cool with me.  Just to make sure everyone is on the same page...

Blue and Gold on the list field everyone is invited from Elfsea.  Correct Your Excellancies?

Blue and White at Elfsea Camp where we'll sit around in the evening and sing bardic, tell stories, tell stories about the day, visit and get to know our new folks.

Who is bringing the tents to Warlord? When will they get there?  and do I need to try to include them in my trailer?

Arabella