[Elfsea] Pirates at Warlord????

blakrose blakrose at swbell.net
Thu May 16 14:27:46 PDT 2002

In this matter of pirates I would like to ask a few questions.....

1. Do we have a good description of the miscreants? or will they wear
distinctive clothing?

2. What actions are allowed we, the populace, if we detect these foul
wretches?
     A.  do we slaughter them?
     B.  capture and hold for ransom/reward?
     C. run screaming in as many directions as possible?
     D. attempt to bribe them with potables?

3. Are there likely to be pitched battles(on the list fields), or are
they to be treated as 'Targets of Opportunity' and attacked as in
assassin tourneys?

4. What weapons would our Barons prefer us to use?   boffer or rattan

Cian
an armed peasant, honorary member of Womens Sewing Circle and Terrorrist
Society(Meriedies chapter)