[Elfsea] Re: [Glaslyn] The Harbormaster Drawers Nigh!

Ashia Yother ashiayother at email.com
Thu May 16 17:16:18 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Dear Lady of Steppes,
I am Alessandra di Giovanni, and though our dealings have been few, I beg that
you give an ear to one such as myself. My father, while away in Spain sent me
a missive confirming to me that indeed the sea wench known as Jaquette has set
sail from Spain, to Steppes, near the same time as he. I truly hope this
letter has not come to you too late.
The fear rose in my heart much like the tide from my father's words, but he
has given me reassurance your Excellency, and with that, he too has given me a
missive to send unto you to help lighten your heart in this worrisome time.
While these sea dogs are certianly scurvy, treacherous, large in number and
all together dangerous his words have helped ease my concern. My dearest
father, Giovanni and his most trusted allies are bringing from Spain our
Barbish Mesteno Stallions. He has given unto you and our Lord Steppes his
service. Declaring he will protect your Excellencies with the upmost f! orce.
I do hope this small news has brought you some small section of peace.
In your Service
Allessandra di Giovanni