[Elfsea] Message in a bottle (the pirates are near)

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 20:36:19 PDT 2002

Unto the great and mighty Baronies of Steppes and
Elfsea...

I hope this message reaches the shores of Ansteorra
before this coming Warlord. My ship was once again
boarded by that deardful pirate Jacquotte de la Haye.
My entire crew has gone missing, either killed by the
pirates or having abandoned ship. I am held captive on
the Antelope...or was it the Cantelope? Whatever.

Please relay to my lady wife, Eleanor, in the lands of
Elfsea that, for the moment, I am still alive.
Although, by the time this missive reaches the shores
of this great kingdom, I may not be so.

Ansteorra and Steppes - be warned. Your tournaments
and games are not safe. I have overheard the pirate
rabble speaking of an invasion. I beg you, nay, I
beseech you to gather all able-bodied citizens and
combat this pirate threat.

Alas, I must cut my letter short, for I hear footsteps
drawing near. My lady wife, my sweet Eleanor...I dream
only to see your shining face once more. Until then,
my love...

Que Dios los quiden
(May God save us all)

Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun