[Elfsea] Belly dancing class info

Frayman Milo brigdon at tvcc.edu
Sun May 26 20:14:27 PDT 2002

    Greetings,

    A couple of months ago, one of the kind ladies on one of these lists sent me some information about belly dancing classes somewhere in Garland.... In the interim, I have suffered a computer meltdown and have lost that information. If that kind lady wouldn't mind sending me said information once more not only would _my_ lady be happy (and thus my own self would be off the hook), but I would also be eternally grateful.

    Thank you,

    Milo