[Loch-Ruadh] RE: [Elfsea] What are you? round (MUnphty munph)...today's topic-muppets

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Thu May 30 07:46:59 PDT 2002

This little quiz has me as the Svedeesh Cheff also.  Anyone who knows me very well will think that terribly funny.
Tangwystl

>>> padraig_ruad at irishbard.com 05/30/02 09:49AM >>>
Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!

Not a bad idea, Ceatta - that would make for a _very_ interesting Fool's Court.  :)

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com