[Elfsea] Last Reminder: Elfsea Garb Workshop

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Fri May 31 07:58:53 PDT 2002

Tomorrow, Saturday June 1st is the Garb Workshop at Baroness Siobhan's home.

We will start around 10:00 a.m. and go until?  This is a relaxed day together and discuss and work on garb.  We will probably order in something for lunch, but feel free to bring snacks and drinks if you would like.  Siobhan says bring your swimsuit if you'd like, the pool will be available.  There will be at least one sewing machine there but if you have one you would like to bring, that would be great.  Siobhan's serger will be there as well.

We will have documentation and books to delve into for ideas and paper patterns to use and copy.  So even if you don't have a current project, this is a great time to get together and learn and get ideas.

The directions once again:

Merge on I-30 WEST
Take the I-820 NORTH exit, exit #21B
Merge on I-820 NORTH