[Elfsea] Let's Get Organized ... Queens

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 5 13:26:23 PST 2002

>Who is doing site decorations?  Are we using borrowed banners? Are you using
>pop up tents?  How are the list fields going to be done inside? (We can't
>pound our list poles in to concrete.)   Are we going to be able to use the
>kitchen?

In Order :
I've asked a group who hasn't given a firm answer yet.
I hope to use borrowed banners but I haven't called their owners yet.
I have two ideas for list poles, one of which is to build self-standing poles for Elfsea, the other is to ask if Steppes still has their self-standing set.
I expect to be able to use the Kitchen.

>Instead of asking for volunteers you might take a different approach with
>such a short time frame.
>
>Have you thought about who would be a good choice to run each of those areas
>and specifically asked them?  Many people will gladly do a task if they're
>approached and asked.

I've begun this process already.  Current 'staff' that has been set is :

Head Cook - Caelin
Entertainment - Llywelyn
Chirurgeon/Waterbearing - Crandall
Head of Servers - Seamus
Site Tokens - Gustav

>Who is the list mistress?  Who is cooking the Feast?

List Mistress is as yet undecided because often a member of the Order of the Rose or of the Order of the White Scarf wishes to take that job.  I will discuss this with Her Highness soon, and then fill it if needed.  For feast, see above.

What do I know I still need people for ?

Children's Activities
Site Heralding
Gate
Setup & Teardown