[Elfsea] Keller Library Demo Opportunities

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Tue Nov 5 13:30:29 PST 2002

sign me up!

L Brigit

-----Original Message-----
From: Spence Mabry [mailto:Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 3:11 PM
To: Elfsea (elfsea at ansteorra.org); Loch-Ruadh (loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org)
Subject: [Elfsea] Keller Library Demo Opportunities

Greeting,

I just got off the phone with Linda Wells and she is working on another
grant for their Medieval Faire and would like to know if there is anyone who
would like to receive a small recompense for performing as singers for next
year.  If so, I need to know ASAP, as the grant has to be submitted by
Thursday.

Ceatta