[Elfsea] Let's Get Organized ... Queens

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 14:32:03 PST 2002

If you need any of my stuff just ask. I have a pop up tent with
decorations for it. One of my wall hangings were lost at Artistian so one
set isn't available until I can replace the Missing hanging.  Everything
else is a go. Lady Simone and Tor did a wonderful job of decorating tents
by putting one of the big wall hanging on the back and usinging the
strips down the sides.

Willow