[Elfsea] Things to do at fighter practice...

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 7 20:55:15 PST 2002

I hope this doesn't upset any of our officers, but.....

I think having the dance lessons and other classes are great!!!

I know that this weekend there will be no fighter practice because of 3
Kings... So, I will volunteer to do an embroidery class next Sunday. I have
taught myself how to do German embroidery. I will look through my supplies
and see if I can supply the stuff.  More details to come.

Anyone else want to volunteer to teach something **anything**? Come on
everyone share your skills! I know that we have a loom class on the 19th. If
you get to go and come to fighter practice the following Sunday bring your
looms to practice on and maybe even get some advice.

Maria