[Elfsea] Queens Champion Site

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 8 15:23:19 PST 2002

Thanks for the feedback.  I grew up not far from that area and attended
quite a few non-athletic functions there as a young adult.  That was a long
long time ago.  Not having gone to Queens and not having been there for a
bit, I was wondering if there might be other events that it would be suited
for.

thanks,
medb liath