[Elfsea] Queens Champion Site

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Sat Nov 9 04:25:53 PST 2002

The comparison to the Canton Civic Center is untrue, I'm afraid.  The total site at the Cain Center for the whole day is $750, the same at the Canton Civic Center is $450.

On my bid for Queen's Champion we are not using the whole Cain Center site, mostly because it is not economical to do so.

The Cain Center as a whole has 13,753 square feet, which means the site costs $0.054 per square foot for 12 hours.  For Queens I am bidding we rent 9,689 square feet, for $0.049 per sq. ft. or $475 total.

These numbers do not even come close to the $450 dollars per day to rent the 30,000 sq. ft. Canton Civic Center.  That is a cost of only $0.015 per square foot.

The Civic Center may not be as pretty at the Cain Center, but total cost is still in its favor.

Timothy