[Elfsea] 3 Kings

Frayman Milo brigdon at tvcc.edu
Tue Nov 12 13:37:02 PST 2002

    Again, my apologies to the list and to Sir Alexis, Sir Asoph, and Sir
Gideon for my earlier error.

    And, while I am at it, my thanks for the wonderful folk of Rosenfeld for
organizing such a great event. Three Kings was the first event that my wife
and I attended together several years ago and we have yet to be disappointed
by this event.
    Huzzah!

    Milo

    Se Fray Stente Festa