[Elfsea] Last Call...

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 19 10:37:48 PST 2002

For the Scroll:

The new incarnation of the Cook's Guild met and decided to continue to
meet monthly at Caelin's home on the third Monday of the month at 7:30
PM. Each meeting will have a theme and a skill session. One person will
be in charge of the theme each month and will research and present the
central piece. Others are encouraged to bring food with recipes that are
in line with the theme. The skill(s) will not necessarily be in line
with the theme. Not all skills or recipes will be for period cooking,
but most will be.

December's meeting will be Period Holiday Recipes. Bring your favorite
dish and tell us how you made it! We will decide the January theme at
the December meeting. We were requested to run a tavern at a future
event and agreed to do it, if and when it is finalized.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede