[Elfsea] sergers

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 19 23:24:20 PST 2002

I wish to thank everyone for the information concerning sergers.  I looked
online at Baby Locks then looked on E-Bay.  I found out they're expensive
and more than I wanted for my mom to spend for my Christmas present.  I went
to Wal-Mart found only Singer and Brother for about $240.00 new and then to
the Arlington Sewing Machine Shop in downtown Arlington.  I asked for used
models and found an older Phaff model for $160.00.  I have a Phaff sewing
machine so I know what kind of quality goes behind that name.

Threading isn't that difficult cause I could figure it out just using the
diagram on the machine.

Again thank you all for your help.

Serging away...............Arabella