[Elfsea] Baronial College class

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 11:20:47 PST 2002

Greetings!

Here is the info I sent everyone else. Please let me
know the details about the class you wish to teach.
Classes are in one hour increments.

I finally have details for Elfsea Baronial College.
The date is February 15th, 2003 and it will happen at
a church in DeSoto, TX.

Please send me the following information regarding
your interest in teaching at Elfsea Baronial College.

Class:
Class Description:
Materials needed (and whether or not you will supply
materials and at what cost, if any):
Class length:
Preferred class time:
Number of students allowed:
Room requirements:

Unfortunately, we will not be allowed Alcohol onsite.

Thank you for being interested in teaching at Elfsea
Baronial College.

Ever in service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Lady Rixende de Rouen

--- neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
> Hi Rixande, I spoke briefly with Llewelyn about a
> class on Foolery.  He said
> to schedule through you.  At this point it looks
> like the class name will be
> "A Panel of Fools".  I am contacting former and
> current Kings of Fools to sit
> on a panel to discuss the topic.  I realize that I
> am only one type of a Fool
> and everyone else sees their role differently.  I
> would think that this should
> only take an hour to an hour and a half, but I am
> willing to work within your
> time frame.  Let me know what else I can do to help
> you.
>
> Raimond
>
> A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for
> your enjoyment,
> and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.
> (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minster of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
http://www.timelessbeads.com
rixende at timelessbeads.com