[Elfsea] A new twist on the calendar

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Nov 22 14:10:15 PST 2002

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Rayburn" <anezka at elfsea.net>

> I think it looks good, the real trick will be keeping it updated enough
> with the multiple months.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look and for your feedback. I agree it
may become a challenge and if it proves to be too much so, I'll par it back
some. The "Upcoming Major Events" list section should not be though, since
I'm doing the kingdom version now. I'm planning to limit that section of the
baronial version to only Elfsea & Steppes (and their cantons) events plus
major wars and kingdom events. I want to try to keep a baronial focus to it.
(Don't want to scare off newcomers that might think a lot of travel is
required.) Activities outside the metroplex can be found in other places
anyway.

> Please fill in December when you get the
> chance (there will be Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators; there won't be
> Game Night). :-)

Got it. Thanks! Do you know what you'll want for January? (I certainly
understand if it's too early to know for sure.)

> On a slightly different, but related note: At last business meeting it
> was decided that the December business meeting would be at Tomas &
> Rixende's house.  But isn't the first Monday of December when we usually
> hold our December Moot/Party?  Or are we just not having one this year?
> I think the only people who have this information are the Seneschal and
> Baroness since she was the Seneschal at the time these plans were made
> last December, so hopefully one of them will answer this question and
> clear my confusion.

I saw a message from Armentaria addressing this, but no location was named.
I'd assume Dan & Siobhan's but am waiting for an authoritative voice to
confirm. :-)

> In Service,
> Anezka

Thanks again, and to everyone who responded to my plea for feedback. I will
depend on the populace to help me keep good info on the calendar.

At your service,
-=Armand=-