[Elfsea] A new twist on the calendar

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Nov 22 17:12:49 PST 2002

Thank you, Ld. Eoghan, for the info. Another member of DFT also brought this
to my attention. I updated the calendar with all of your weekly gatherings.
But then the calendar looked VERY cluttered to me, so I removed all but your
populace meeting. (Populace is the only thing currently listed for Loch
Ruadh as well, so don't feel slighted. :-)

I haven't checked, but I would hope that the DFT website has your local
activities listed. If not, shoot a message off to Seanan. I am debating
setting up a small section to show recurring events for the barony and both
cantons in a list format. Regardless, I know the biz mtg will stay on there.

Thanks again,
-=Armand=-
Elfsea V.Scribe