[Elfsea] A presence Scarborough Faire

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Wed Nov 27 18:00:31 PST 2002

Dohmnall Posted:
"The dates of the Faire for the 2003 season are starting April 12th running
every weekend through June 1st 2003. The hours of the Faire are from 10:00am
to 7:00pm rain or shine."

This is 8 weekends in a row and during this time period the following
central regional  events will take place.
Tournament of the Emeralds, Emerald Keep ( Waco, Texas)
Guardian of the Tor, Dragonsfire Tor ( Stephenville, Texas)
Crown Tourney
Steppes Warlord.

I am only posting this for information purposes only.

8 weekends to coordinate.
There are 9 groups within the Central region.

More questions:
Do we have to commit to this year or can we commit to next year? The time in
between we could make  a real effort between the groups in the central
region to coordinate this effort and do it right.

What times would we have available to us for setup and teardown?
Money recived for working at the faire toward a permanent sca sctructure
would this be between the sca and the faire? Or would the faire keep this
money for us?
What are the minimum requirements?

I really like this idea. What could be better than  16 regional fighter
practices? Along with 16 regional A&S demo's and teaching opportunities?

Just thinking outloud.

Master Richard Fairbourne