[Loch-Ruadh] RE: [Elfsea] A presence Scarborough Faire

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Nov 27 20:49:08 PST 2002

At 12:48 PM 11/27/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>This is exactly what I want to hear.
>
>So, Elfsea, Loch-Ruadh, do we want to commit or not?
>
>Let me know by Sunday so I can present it at Elfsea's business meeting
>Monday night!
>
>Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
>Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea

Since our Seneschal is on vacation for another week or so and I am filling
in as his deputy, I will bring this proposal before our group at our Populace
meeting, next Wednesday.  Several of our members do not have internet
access, so these things must be brought up in general meetings.  We will
give Dohmnall a decision at that time.

Bicé di Pietro
Deputy Seneschal
Loch Ruadh