[Elfsea] Let's Get Organized ... Queens

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 5 11:54:14 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea!

We've been asked by Her Highness Connal to bid for her Queen's Champion tournament to be held in January, two weeks after Coronation.  I have under taken the effort to put together a bid, which after approval of our Seneschal, will be sent on to Kingdom.  But I can't do this alone, not even remotely.

Her Highness has requested an inside site in order to be safe from weather.  As such I am arranging the bid to use the Canton Civic Center.  What I need now are a handful of people to work as Coordinators.  If you have an interest in working as a Coordinator of something at Queens, please let me know.  If you've an interest in learning HOW to coordinate some aspect of an event, let me know and I will pair you with the coordinator who does get chosen to learn the job.

Right now I have needs most especially in the area of :
 Feast Servers, Site Heralds, List Heralds, Children's Activities, etc.

I need responses by Friday to have my bid prepared in time.  If you'd like to help out, nows the time to speak up!

Timothy