[Elfsea] costuming supply websites

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Nov 8 12:15:02 PST 2002

I was asked to post a list of web sites I use for costuming products.  Happy
shopping - Arabella

www.firemountaingems.com  - I buy all my beading stuff from them. (The bead
snob I am)

www.dharmatrading.com  - I buy my finished silk scarves from them and silk
yardage.  They also have cotton yardage in weight for chemises.  I also buy
my die stuff from them.  Hey have very reasonable/cheap prices and if you go
in with a friend it's even cheaper.

http://www.margospatterns.com That's the pattern book Juilanna brought to
Steppes costumers this week.  I'm buying one.

http://www.calontirtrim.com  - Obviously for trim I've done business with
him for several years. He has great prices. I even waited till he arrived
last year at Gulf War. (He's in school now)

http://www.istok.net  - This is for church supplies.  (Thank you Xene for
posting this one some time ago) For some really great vestment fabric if you
want to pay their prices. I've book marked this one for that really special
time I need a "Wow dress".  I've found you want a really period look you
have to spend money on it.

http://www.renstore.com/cgi-bin/renstore.storefront - Chivalry sports - If
you don't want to make your own clothing