[Elfsea] hello everyone

Jason Haddock jasonhaddock2 at attbi.com
Fri Nov 15 06:07:25 PST 2002

Hi everyone it has been a long time since I posted anything but I wanted
to update everyone a little bit on my life. on the 6th of this month I
had foot surgery to remove a bone spur on the top of my right foot.
Finally after complaining all this time I got it fixed. I am recovering
well and am able today <just a week and a day later> to get around
without my crutches but I still do not feel comfortable about driving. I
hope to get back out on the field fighting as soon as I am able. I get
my stitches out on this coming Tuesday. Also those of you that my
remember about my dad going into the hospital well good news on that he
is going in on Monday to have a minor surgery to reverse the colostomy
bag he has had this is actually ahead of schedule so we are really happy
about this. Anyway I just wanted to update the people that might have
missed me and let everyone know that I'm ok and doing great.

Love you all
Jason Haddock