[Elfsea] Baronial College class

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:02:53 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi Rixande, I spoke briefly with Llewelyn about a class on Foolery.  He said
to schedule through you.  At this point it looks like the class name will be
"A Panel of Fools".  I am contacting former and current Kings of Fools to sit
on a panel to discuss the topic.  I realize that I am only one type of a Fool
and everyone else sees their role differently.  I would think that this should
only take an hour to an hour and a half, but I am willing to work within your
time frame.  Let me know what else I can do to help you.

Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.