[Elfsea] FW: [Loch-Ruadh] Scarborough Faire

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Nov 27 09:32:12 PST 2002

We need to make a decision on this by Moot/Business Meeting this coming
Monday, 12/2.  Please post your comments and bring them to Moot/Business
meeting Monday.  For more information, please check the Baronial Website
under Meeting Notes at http://www.elfsea.org/minutes/minutes.htm

Ceatta
Elfsea Virtual Scriplet