[Elfsea] Scribal painting

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 19:03:15 PST 2002

 I would like to invite anyone who wants to paint scrolls Tue Dec. 3 to my
house. I know there is a need for scrolls. It will also give me the chance to
show off my house. This is very informal. Just bring your paints and scrolls
and a desire to share the company of others that like to paint. We can start
as early as 6pm and go till?

The Address is
1361 Vista Ridge
Midlothian, Texas

take 287 towards Midlothian
Turn Right at 9th street/ 663 (between the RR tracks and the Eckards)
You will go a long way. Past the High school and the Mt. Peak Elem.
It  will T into 875. Turn Right onto 875
Go to the second street on the Right. That is called Vista View. Take that
Right.
Go to the top of the street and our house is the two story right infront of
you.
972-723-5126