[Elfsea] Let's Get Organized ... Queens

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 5 12:28:54 PST 2002

Who is doing site decorations?  Are we using borrowed banners? Are you using
pop up tents?  How are the list fields going to be done inside? (We can't
pound our list poles in to concrete.)   Are we going to be able to use the
kitchen?

Instead of asking for volunteers you might take a different approach with
such a short time frame.

Have you thought about who would be a good choice to run each of those areas
and specifically asked them?  Many people will gladly do a task if they're
approached and asked.

Who has already agreed to step up to the plate in what area?

Who is the list mistress?  Who is cooking the Feast?

Just questions. - Arabella
Greetings Elfsea!

We've been asked by Her Highness Connal to bid for her Queen's Champion
tournament to be held in January, two weeks after Coronation.  I have under
taken the effort to put together a bid, which after approval of our
Seneschal, will be sent on to Kingdom.  But I can't do this alone, not even
remotely.

Her Highness has requested an inside site in order to be safe from weather.
As such I am arranging the bid to use the Canton Civic Center.  What I need
now are a handful of people to work as Coordinators.  If you have an
interest in working as a Coordinator of something at Queens, please let me
know.  If you've an interest in learning HOW to coordinate some aspect of an
event, let me know and I will pair you with the coordinator who does get
chosen to learn the job.

Right now I have needs most especially in the area of :
 Feast Servers, Site Heralds, List Heralds, Children's Activities, etc.

I need responses by Friday to have my bid prepared in time.  If you'd like
to help out, nows the time to speak up!

Timothy