[Elfsea] Fighter practice tonight

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Wed Nov 13 08:54:30 PST 2002

   For those of you who wish to join with we who train and hone our
tourney and war skills on Wednesday nights at the boys ranch in Bedford.

  We have relocated our location minutely.  Instead of turning at the
first right as you enter the park, keep on the same road heading left
around the main building and swimming pool, this will end up placing you
in the parking area for the senior citizens center. You should park to
the left side of the lot. We will be practicing in the large grassy area
to the left of the parking lot.
   This location provides a larger arena, better lighting and is
adjacent to the privies.  Further, to better prepare our warriors for
combat, we will start with an hour to an hour and a half of individual
fighting, followed with melee practice until the park closes.   We will
also discuss tonight of maybe starting at 7pm in the future rather than
the current 7:30.
   I look forward to seeing you on the field.  I remain

Ever in service,

  Tomás