[Elfsea] sergers

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 19 04:39:50 PST 2002

I think the best way to pick one out it to go to the sewing shops that have
them set up and play with a few to see which one works best for you. I know
Arlington Sewing Machine Shop has a whole big section of just Sergers, and
last time I was there so did Sears. As to brands, I don't think Rosalia
wouldn't trade her White for the world. The thing is a presicion tank and
has been put through every thing from canvas to Brocades to silk. It's
pretty kewl the whole front opens up for threading instead of just part of
it so re threading is pretty easy even for my big paws.

Darius