[Elfsea] A new twist on the calendar

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Nov 22 14:07:53 PST 2002

No problem at all. In fact, there are many items not currently listed that
I'd like to include. But since the calendar's schedule during the holiday
months is often unique, I was reluctant to guess at too much. Thanks, I'll
update it. Please let me know if you see any errors.

I would rather have a blank calendar than mislead people with non-existent
events/activities.

At your service,
-=Armand=-