[Elfsea] A presence Scarborough Faire

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Nov 27 16:19:36 PST 2002

This is why I asked for comments, questions, etc. I would never had thought
about that.
But as Lady Elizabeth pointed out, if our area is set up as a Middle Eastern
Encampent for one or more of the weekends, I would not think there would be
a problem. After all, we would not be passing a "hat" around afterwards for
tips, but that question will be included in my next message to the GM of the
Faire.

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Central Regional Hospitaler
Kingdom of Ansteorra