[Elfsea] Announcement

Lothar Wildehaer rampanthare at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 09:10:02 PST 2002

I have been asked by Lord David ben Leon to make the
following statement to our friends in the central
region.

For those of you who have not heard Lady Gerita spent
some time in the hospital this week.  She is home now
and under doctors orders to relax, take it easy, stay
abed and Relax.  Since we want her around for a while
I am making sure that she follows the doctors orders.

The Silent Auction for the Ansteorran Gate will go on
as planned.  Please see Lady Roana if you have
contributions or would like to help. She will be on
site late Friday night or contact her lord (Lothar).
You can e-mail her at roana8 at msn.com.

If the doctors allow we will be day-tripping Three
Kings but right now all that is up in the air as my
lady wife's health is most important.

Brief phone calls would be welcome.

Yours in Service

Lord David ben Leon