[Elfsea] Things to do at fighter practice...

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 5 12:07:05 PST 2002

I saw this and thought this was a pretty cool thing! I know it takes some
planning at business meetings and populace, but why can't we have activities
at fighter practice? For those are not fighting this would give us a reason
to go to fighter practice and it would give us more to do than just talk.

Also, with having non-fighting activities this would give potential
newcomers a chance to see that we aren't just a bunch of "stick-jocks" and
that we do other things.

**And**...If we have A&S classes at fighter practice, this would give those
of us who can't make weeknight A%&S nights a chance to try some new arts. We
have that semi-enclosed bandstand, let's use it!

Maria