[Elfsea] Bids For Queens Champion

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 5 18:36:50 PST 2002

We were requested by Her Highness Conal to host Her Queens Champion. As such
I am now taking bids to Autocrat this Event. Due to time constraints I can
only hold the bids open till next Monday. I have already reserved the Canton
Civic Center and site for the date in question.  She has asked the fighting
take place indoors.  There should also be a feast included in your bid.
Anyone interested submit a bid and a budget to me and copy Their
Excellencies by no later than 7:30 PM November 11th. If you have any
questions you may email me privately or call me at home.

In Service to the Barony,

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea